Counseling Banner Image

Online Express Counseling

Online Express Counseling can be accessed by clicking on the Chat with Us box in the lower right corner of the window.
(Available on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and FireFox browsers)

Online Express Counseling is available the same hours as in-person Express Counseling at the main campus:

  • M-F 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
  • M-Th 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm

For quick questions outside of these hours, please call the front desk, (707) 864-7101.

After exploring the links below, you may ask the online counselor short questions. Online counseling is available for general academic information only. The online counselor does not have access to your personal records or transcripts.

We may need to respond to your question with the following statement, "Please make a counseling appointment." This is because the question is most likely complex and may require detailed background information, research, and/or in-person counselor assistance.

The following services are not provided through online counseling:

  • Transcript evaluation (high school and college)
  • Academic probation, academic disqualification or readmission counseling
  • Prerequisites and eligibility for classes
  • Transfer Admission Agreements (TAAs)
  • Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
  • Assistance with university applications
  • Transfer preparation for multiple colleges
  • Personal, psychological, crisis, or career counseling
    • Note: If you need immediate crisis counseling,
      contact Solano County Mental Health Services
      (707-428-1131) or call 911.

If you are interested in any of the above services, please contact the Counseling Division to make an appointment (707-864-7101).

Do you want to know...

How to make a counseling appointment?
Ways to Meet with a Counselor

How to become a student at SCC?
Seven Steps to Success, Online Orientation

Which classes to take for a Certificate, Associate Degree program or major?
Majors, Certificates and Degrees Solano Offers
Counseling FAQs

How to prepare for transferring to a four-year university or college for a Bachelor's Degree?
Information about Transferring to a 4-year College or University
“Major” Classes to Take to Transfer to a California Public University
General Education (GE) Classes to Take for Transfer

Where to find the course catalog and/or class schedule?
Welcome to My Solano

About resources for academic difficulties?
See a Counselor
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Campus Resources to Help Students
Consider a Counseling Class

Campus services to help you?
Campus Resources

The best place online to look for specific answers about SCC?
Site Index
Welcome to My Solano

You may also contact the Counseling Division for information on making a campus-based counseling appointment by calling 707-864-7101.
Counseling Home Page